$CBS is now listed on PancakeSwap, CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko!
We’ve officially launched the CBS-BNB and CBS-BUSD liquidity pools on PancakeSwap, the largest decentralized exchange on Binance Smart Chain.
Hello CBS Token Community!
The Columbus Token had its successful Listings on 20th December 2021, and celebrated by announcing its 10-WEEK-BURN Program. The project will be burning 559,027,937,008 CBS Tokens weekly for a duration of Ten Consecutive Weeks, which means burning all the tokens left from its Presale.
Now you can buy CBS with low fees and fast confirmation times!
Below there is a step-by-step tutorial on how to buy CBS on PancakeSwap.
How to buy CBS on PancakeSwap
We’ll use MetaMask to execute this CBS purchase on MetaMask.
- Open MetaMask and make sure you’re on the Smart Chain network. If you haven’t set up MetaMask for BSC, follow this tutorial from Binance. Make sure you have BNB or BUSD in your MetaMask wallet.
2. Click here to go to PancakeSwap, then click on the “Connect wallet” button. Select MetaMask in the modal that appears. Follow the MetaMask prompts to connect your wallet.
3. Enter the amount of BNB or BUSD you want to sell for CBS, or the amount of CBS you would like to buy. The other amount will auto-populate. Then click “Swap”.
4. A modal will appear. Click “Confirm Swap”. Follow the MetaMask prompts to pay gas fees and confirm the transaction.
5. Your transaction will then be submitted to the BSC blockchain and confirmed shortly.
Similar Steps can be executed using your TrustWallet.
You are now a proud owner of CBS !
Make sure to DYOR before investing in any crypto project, so here are some important Columbus Token Links to check:
Website: Columbus Token
Community Chat on Telegram: https://t.me/columbustoken