Columbus Token: The 2022 Crypto To Hold in Your Portfolio

The Columbus Token Project

If you can’t beat the crypto crowd, it might be time to join them, experts say.

Virtual currency and its underlying technology, blockchain, are here to stay — and that means both will play some role in investors’ lives. Cryptocurrency has staying power. Even investors in retirement plans are dipping a toe into the asset class.

As of now, there are over 5,000 cryptocurrencies listed on Coinmarketcap, and probably twice as many that you’ll never know about.

That’s a lot. So, what is the best crypto to buy in 2021?

In this article, we will share the info you need about the Columbus Token Project, to invest in for a strong, diversified portfolio.

Columbus Token is one of the crypto projects with strongest DeFi projects, and one of the hottest cryptocurrencies to be released this December.

Built on the Binance Smart Chain as a Bep-20 token, the Columbus Token holds some really impressive projects to come, and promises to be an anticipated competitor to many existing DeFi projects.

  • Team: The creators of this project are two successful entrepreneurs who established many huge real estate empires in Europe and Africa. Mr. Fakih and Mr. Soufan started their crypto journey with a high passion for looking for crypto gems and exploring DeFi projects profoundly and studying all about them from A to Z, until they formed an impressive team of developers and created the Columbus Token.
  • Liquidity: Once released, Columbus Token is expected to have high liquidity and a good market cap since its creation.
  • Price Volatility: Columbus Token will be more reliable of a hold compared to higher risk coins with smaller market caps and communities.
  • Crypto Economics: Columbus Token will be released on PancakeSwap with a 1,100,00$ market cap. There is a limited supply of 10 trillion tokens of which a good percentage will be burnt in stages. Only 60% of the tokens are available for Public Sale, the other 40% of the tokens are locked which insures the credibility of the project. After its PCS listing on December 20, half of the tokens remaining from its Public Sale will be burnt as the first deflationary plan.
  • Upcoming Projects: The Columbus Token is releasing Voyager DEX, a few weeks after its first listing on PancakeSwap. Voyager DEX is a Decentralized Exchange Protocol and DEX Aggregation Platform running on the Automated Market Maker (AMM) model, for the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) blockchain. The Platform will be audited by CERTIK. The Columbus Token will be launching its own Digital Wallet — Columbus Wallet.
  • What makes Columbus Token a good investment? Columbus Token will be the silver to Bitcoin’s gold. It’s one of the most promising altcoins. Plus, it has utility; it’s faster and cheaper than Bitcoin. Its longevity and utility put it towards the top of the best crypto to buy at the end of 2021, and hold in 2022.

The Columbus Tokens are available now in Public Sale ( ends in Dec. 15) , on the official website of the project, the price of one Columbus Token is 0.00000000411 BNB. On its Release date ( Dec. 20 ), it will enter PancakeSwap with the listing price of 0.00000000532 BNB per CBS Token , granting its holders a potential profit of 29% , and from that listing price sky will be the limit for this strong Altcoin.

Columbus Token will be released on PancakeSwap on Dec.20 , 2021

Make sure to DYOR before investing in any crypto project, so here are some important Columbus Token Links to check:

Website: Columbus Token

Whitepaper: Colombus_White Paper (

Instagram: @columbus_token is on Instagram • 21.8k people follow their account

Community Chat on Telegram:



Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Columbus Token

Columbus Token

Columbus Token simplifies finance, and gives users a platform to enjoy fruits of defi. Together we sail to a new Horizon!