Few Days Left: The Columbus Token Listing
As you may already know, Columbus Token is one of the crypto projects with strongest DeFi platforms to be launched, and one of the must-have cryptocurrencies to be released this December.
Built on the Binance Smart Chain as a Bep-20 token, the Columbus Token holds some really impressive projects to come, and promises to be an anticipated competitor to many existing DeFi projects. View the article “Columbus Token: The 2022 Crypto To Hold in Your Portfolio: here!
After running a successful Presale, the token will close its Public Sale this December 15! It means less than 2 weeks left for this stage to end.
Curious how to become a Columbus Token ($CBS) owner?
Find the step by step guides here:
After the PancakeSwap Listing this December 20, the team will conduct milestone-based token burns to help support the price of CBS tokens.
Official prices for Public Presale and at listing on PancakeSwap
During presale and for listing on PancakeSwap prices are fixed. After listing the $CBS token will be tradeable and from that moment on will be determined by the market.
1 $CBS = 0.0000000041165217812431894 $BNB
1 $BNB = 242923529.412 $CBS
Listing on Pancakeswap
1 $CBS = 0.0000000053272634816088335 $BNB
1 $BNB = 187713636.364 $CBS
Now let’s have another look on The Columbus Token Project Utilities:
- Decentralized Exchange: Users can swap their BEP-20 standard crypto tokens on the Voyager DEX.
- Liquidity Mining: Users can add liquidity to existing token pairs in the liquidity pool and earn passive income. Each liquidity provider will be given Voyager LPs when they stake their tokens.
- DEX Aggregation: Voyager DEX is also a DEX aggregator that crawls across various DEXs on the BSC network and provides users with the best value for their trades.
- Sailor Farms: Users can stake their Pancake swap LP tokens on the Sailor Farms and earn a high-APR yield.
- User-generated NFTs: Trotter’s Market lets you sell and auction your NFTs seamlessly. This whole process is governed by smart contracts meaning that it is completely decentralized.
- NFT Collections: Users can sell NFT collections such as trading cards, collectibles, and comic books/graphic novels on the platform.
- Columbus Wallet: The Columbus Wallet is a multi-chain cryptocurrency wallet that lets you hold and transfer cryptocurrencies from different blockchains. The Columbus wallet lets users access a variety of DeFi services, including that of the Voyager DEX platform.
Contract address: 0x5a9908ec2173bac7423f490bfd2b24ae9cba7115
- Token Name & Symbol: COLUMBUS & CBS
- Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20)
- Total Supply: 10,000,000,000,000
- Token Sale: 6,000,000,000,000 (60%)
- Initial Market Cap: $1100000
- Dev: 5,000,000,000,000 (5%)
- Farm: 25%
- Decimals: 18
Make sure to DYOR before investing in any crypto project, so here are some important Columbus Token Links to check:
Website: Columbus Token
Community Chat on Telegram: https://t.me/columbustoken